Friday, April 1, 2022

LazyDayLit's April 2022 Reading Goals & TBR

  Hello April! 

I've had a rough start to the year and I spent most of March in a slump that kept me from picking up even my most anticipated reads but I'm hoping for better days in April! 
It's Spring and that always means extra outdoor activities and lots of cleaning/organizing so we will still be extra busy 

but here are some of the books I'm hoping to get to this month:

For Review:

I was lucky enough to win a few books from Goodreads as well as a copy of The Boy Who Met A Whale by Nizrana Farook over on Instagram and am really looking forward to all of them!




Many thanks to Wednesday Books, William Morrow, Henry Holt & Co., and Peachtree Publishing Company for the great new reads! 


Borrowed Books:





What are you most looking forward to reading this month?




You can keep up with what I am reading over on Bookstagram @LazyDayLit


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment