Wednesday, March 1, 2023

LazyDayLit's MARCH 2023 TBR & Reading Goals

HELLO MARCH!


Hello readers!
February was another great reading month! 
You can see what I read and my challenge progress in my February Wrap-Up!


You can also see my yearly 100-book TBR list over on listchallenges (with cover visuals and the ability to 'check' off what you've already read!)

E - F Reads for #TBRTACKLECHALLENGE



MY MARCH HOPEFULS

For Review


The Miniscule Mansion of Myra Maline by Audrey Burges
&
The Lost Girls of Willowbrook by Ellen Marie Wiseman

(Many thanks to the publishers for these reads!)

Library Loans






Nonfiction Picks




Off My Shelves



These are, of course, subject to change! 



What are you most looking forward to reading this month?



You can keep up with what I end up reading over on Bookstagram @LazyDayLit


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment