Friday, March 1, 2024

LazyDayLit's MARCH 2024 TBR & Reading Goals


Hello readers! Happy March!

It's nearly Spring and I have been spending all my time in the garden or in the woods and I think my TBR reflects that a bit this year. I want all the nature-themed stories right now! Green covers are good too! :)


What are you hoping to read in March?




MY MARCH HOPEFULS


Book Club Reads


Emily Wilde's Map of the Otherworlds by Heather Fawcett


Library Loans for Middle-Grade March



The Curse of Eelgrass Bog by Mary Averling
The Ghost of Spruce Point by Nancy Tandon
The Midnight Children by Dan Gemenhart


Other Library Loans





Off My Shelves

I'm planning on digging through my shelves for Middle-Grade March but also have a few adult novels I'd like to knock off my shelves.
Here are my top priorities! 






March TBR Tackle Challenge

Starts with A or T:
A - Annihilation, Authority, or Acceptance
T - Tress of the Emerald Sea

Female Author:
Hester

STEM Themes:
Annihilation 

Fairy Tale or Folklore Inspired:
Emily Wilde's Map of the Otherlands

Green on the Cover:
The Eyes of the Dragon




What are you looking forward to reading this month?



You can keep up with what I end up reading over on Bookstagram @LazyDayLit


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment