Thursday, June 30, 2016

June 2016 Wrap Up


I read 14 books this month! I think that is the most in one month I have read so far this year. I did read the entire 5 book Spiderwick Chronicles series which are all very short so that is why it's more than usual. I took my sweet time with Good Omens, The Wolf Road, and Age of Myth so I might have read more big books otherwise. 
Currently participating in the COYER Challenge

Books I Read

Pages Read: 3514

Challenge Progress
New Places Visited

(Stars Above)
Paris, France
Toulouse, France
Los Angeles, CA

(School of the Dead)
Connecticut
San Francisco, CA

(Good Omens)
Dorking, Surrey, England
St. James Park
Soho, London, England
Oxfordshire, England
5th Avenue, NY
(and a few other places that I didn't write down)

(The Wolf Road)
British Columbia
Yukon Territory, Canada

(The Charmed Children of Rookskill Castle)
London
Scotland
-----------

Thirteen Reasons Why
Good Omens
The Wolf Road
--------

The Field Guide
The Seeing Stone
Lucinda's Secret 
The Ironwood Tree
The Wrath of Mulgarath
Stars Above
Age of Myth
The Charmed Children of Rookskill Castle
--------

Age of Myth
--------

The Spiderwick Chronicles (#1-5)
Age of Myth (#1)
--------

The Spiderwick Chronicles
The Lunar Chronicles
--------

How did you guys do on your goals this month? What was your favorite book? 

No comments:

Post a Comment