Saturday, October 1, 2016

Spooky October 2016 TBR


Hurray! It's October! I've been waiting for this for so long!
Other than finishing up Furthermore and a couple of review books, I will mostly be reading spooky horror stories this month!

A photo posted by Lazy Day Lit (@lazydaylit) on

If you guys have instagram please go give me a follow!
 I'm participating in a few spooky challenges and spend a lot of time there these days! 


MY OCTOBER TBR


For Review
1. The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco (2017)
2. The Cartographer's Daughter by Kiran Millwood Hargrave (Nov 2016)
3. The Fearless Traveler's Guide to Wicked Places by Pete Begler (2017)

4. Henry Hunter and the Beast of Snagov by John Matthews


For Fun
1. The Pumpkin House by Chad P. Brown
2. Hex by Thomas Olde Heuvelt
3. The Girl in the Well by Rin Chupeco
4. 20th Century Ghosts by Joe Hill
5. My Haunted House (Araminta Spook #1) by Angie Sage
6. The Ghost of Crutchfield Hall by Mary Downing Hahn
7. The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury
8. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
9. Serafina and the Twisted Staff by Robert Beatty


MAYBE (library e/books I have on hold that should come in soon)
1. Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas 
2. The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
3. A Gathering of Shadows by VE Schwab

I'm way behind on making any bookmarks so no giveaway right now. I may have one up soon though since I need a bookmark or two to use with all these spooky books! 
I hope you all have a lovely October! Enjoy the cooler weather if you actually have autumn in your area (or spring if you're in Australia!)
Will you be reading any spooky books this month?

4 comments:

  1. Nice TBR list. I'm hoping to get some spooky/Halloween type of reads in this month. I do have some different books to review, but overall, not that many!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can fit a few in! I don't read enough horror or thrillers these days so this is definitely the month to fit them in! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I can get to at least some of them this month! :)

      Delete