Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 - Day 2


Bout of Books 11.0 Read-a-thon
Day 2 

I started late again today despite being awake pretty early. I never seem to get any reading done on my fiance's days off. We woke up and made homemade french toast, then we went for a walk in the park, ran to the grocery store, came home and made guacamole...
We even planted a tree today. It seems like I've done everything but read! 


I'm not going to participate in today's challenges because of my lack of time but now that things have calmed down a little and I can sit back, relax, and finally read out loud to my baby girl. I've been looking forward to this all day. 

Finished on Day 2:


Like Bug Juice on a Burger by Julie Sternberg
Pages Read: 176/176

Continuing:


Child of God by Cormac McCarthy
Pages:
Day 1 = 50/186
Day 2 = __
(will update Day 2 pgs on Day 3) 
-------
How are you all doing with your read-a-thon goals? 

No comments:

Post a Comment