Sunday, December 7, 2014

Book Blogger Hop (Dec 5 - 11)


The Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer and this week's question is: 


What is your favorite part about reading a book? 
Figuring out the plot ahead of time, the feeling of the actual book itself, experiencing the plot unfold, getting to know the characters - or something else entirely?

I love that these questions always give me a lot to think about, even if I'm not quite sure how to answer them. 

I'm not exactly sure how to go about answering this question, to be honest. I read for so many reasons. I enjoy entering new worlds and experiencing new perspectives. I love reading books that make me feel and that introduce me to things that I've either never been introduced to before or that have never crossed my mind. There are so many things about reading that I love that it's hard to choose just one thing, but I guess just to answer the question, my favorite part about reading is getting lost in a book. All those other things - the plot, characters, feeling, etc. - seem so insignificant when compared to the experience of reading itself. I just enjoy reading and everything about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment