Saturday, December 26, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #48 {Christmas Edition}



I hope everyone had a great holiday! 

Purchased




Of course the only books I buy anymore are for my daughter. She has a ton of books already but I just can't help myself when they are so darn cheap! The most expensive one was $4. 

Won




Gifted



My husband surprised me with 4 adult coloring books! The Time Garden and 3 of the "Wonders" Color Art books that are sold in Walmarts and that I couldn't find on Goodreads for a pic. Not that I have any time for coloring yet but I suppose when my daughter starts coloring I can too. 

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from Stacking the Shelves.

    I SO want a coloring book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only just started coloring in mine yesterday but I think I'm hooked! It really is relaxing!

      Delete