Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February 2017 Wrap Up


This seemed to be a pretty good reading month for me. I read 6 fiction novels, one graphic novel, and two non-fiction. A lot of them were pretty short and the two longest books were quick reads because of their formatting so I don't feel like it's a huge accomplishment but I did cross quite a few off my 2017 TBR. Hopefully next month will be just as good or better! 

Books I Read:


Total Pages Read This Month: 
2845

Reviews & More



Open Giveaways


Challenge Updates


I just realized that I can't remember if this challenge is for books on your TBR in general or if it's books on your TBR that you actually own. I'm just going to count books from my shelves from before 2017. 

1. Gemina
2. The Exile

Total: 7/40


1. Jorie and the Magic Stones
2. Ever the Hunted

Total: 6/25

2017 ABC CHALLENGE
10/26 books

How many books did you read this month? I'd love to hear what your favorite read of the month was! 

1 comment:

  1. I need to read Gemina soon! And Ever the Hunted I still haven't decided on lol. Looks like a good reading month!

    ReplyDelete