Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2019 New Year, New TBR!!



Happy New Year!!!

Is anyone just relieved that it's a new year? I feel like we can all start over, new, from scratch, and get out of those funky winter blues that are keeping me (and perhaps a few of you) from reading.
So, it's time for a new TBR! 

I know, I know. TBRs. Some people like them, some people don't, and some people like to make them even though they are mood readers and have no real intention of following them. I fall into the latter category. I love lists and I love making TBRs but I probably won't follow it.
But no matter! Who doesn't like seeing others' lists to get ideas or recommendations for their own? 

I personally love being able to make a list that I can 'check off' throughout the year but sometimes I just don't have time to write them all out on paper or even here on the blog so I use listchallenges.com a lot! No, this isn't sponsored. I just enjoy making visual lists! 

Click here or on the image below to see my list and be sure to 'check off' the ones you've already read! 

Disclaimer: I'm posting this wayyy late. Oops!

Or skip the list!
I'm not listing them all here but I plan on continuing to read outside of my comfort zones, read more of my own books, read more non-fiction, and read more books with settings around the world!
You can see what I AM reading over on my Bookstagram!

Do you make a new TBR list each year? Perhaps each month instead? Maybe not at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment