Sunday, February 2, 2020

The Sunday Post - 2020 Week 5


The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
and is a chance to share news, both new and old!

Hey there, bloggers!

I lost a week or so thanks to a bug going around and having to disinfect everything afterward. We recovered quickly but the weather has been less than cooperative. I haven't been on a decent hike in weeks and I'm starting to feel a little too cooped up.

  I finally downloaded the Goodreads app so I am able to update my current reads more often. 
It has otherwise been a pretty uneventful week. I'm mostly just trying to catch up with reviews and reading!

Currently Reading:

Recently Finished:


Chapter Books We've Finished Recently:


Recently Posted Reviews:
You can see my most recently posted reviews in my January Wrap Up (no time to do it twice!)
What I'm Watching:


The only thing I've watched in the past couple of weeks has been the 2006 BBC version of Jane Eyre, which is currently on Hulu. I love the classics.

What I'm Listening To:I've been digging these songs 'Anew' & 'Adrift' by Hollow Coves

I promise to make the rounds and visit as many bloggers as I can today! Happy reading! :)
Follow

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you were sick, but glad you're all over it now. I feel cooped up (and a bit guilty) when I don't get out and exercise too! I LOVE Jane Eyre and usually watch any film version that's out. I've seen the one above and I thought they did a wonderful job with the story! Hope you loved it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better. The weather has been kinda lousy around here too, although today it's in the 50's (which is warm for us in January haha!) Jane Eyre looks pretty good- I don't think I've ever seen a version of that story! Yikes I'm classics- challenged. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're feeling better! There is some crazy bugs going around and I'm doing my best to avoid them! I did not know that version of Jane Eyre was on Hulu. Off to watch it! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry that you've been under the weather. I only just narrowly escaped round #3 going on at my house. Thankfully this one is mild and is probably on its way out soon. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sick is just going around everywhere, it hit us hard last month too. Yay for goodreads! I haven't read past the first Miss Peregrine's book, though I own the first three.

    Have a good month!

    Ash @ JennReneeRead

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you've been under the weather. So far I've been lucky. Glad that you've recovered. I've never heard of Hollow Coves. The song you posted is pretty good. I'll have to check them out. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete