Friday, January 31, 2020

January 2020 Reading Wrap-Up

Hello readers!

Here is my January reading wrap up!

I didn't read or review as much as I would have liked but it's been a decent start to the year. I've been trying to stay more consistent with my blogging and have been trying to keep up with visiting more bloggers. I definitely have a busy month ahead of me but I'm looking forward to new reads and book discussions!

The Books I Started & Finished in January:

Chapter Books Read to My Daughter:

Started But Haven't Finished:

Book Reviews I Shared This Month:




We discovered the concept of time with Looking For Yesterday by Alison Jay and learned all about the history of our home planet in It Started With A Big Bang: The Origin of Earth, You, and Everything Else by Floor Bal & Sebastian Van Doninck.


We fit in a few winter-themed reads like I Wish It Would Snow by Sarah Dillard, No Yeti Yet by Mary Ann Fraser, and Roly Poly by Mem Fox & Jane Dyer.


We explored new and advanced words with Eric Carle's Book of Many Things and Bigger Words for Little Geniuses by James & Susan Patterson.


I shared my review of the fourth book in the Wayward Children series, In An Absent Dream by Seanan McGuire, as well as a quick review of American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins, which I won an ARC of from Goodreads.

More Posts:

2020 Alphabet Reading Challenge
2020 PopSugar Reading Challenge
2020 Beat the Backlist Challenge
2020 New Releases Challenge
2020 Tackle My TBR

BookRiot's 2020 Read Harder Challenge

I also shared my Book-to-Movie Adaptation Master List for 2020 and beyond!


JANUARY MUSICI love music. Music heals.
I'm always on the lookout for something new and would like to keep track somewhere besides my bujo so here are my latest faves!

links to youtube


Push Off  by  The Palms
Los Angeles  by  The Midnight
In Need  by  Gert Taberner

January 2019 throwback
Taro  by  Alt - J
My Blood  by  Twenty One Pilots
Feel Better  by  After the Smoke



How many books did you read in January?
Follow

2 comments:

  1. Those picture books look so cute! I’m excited for my niece to be old enough to care about books. I hope you have a great February.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, AJ! It's an exciting time! I'm enjoying it. :)

      Delete