Tuesday, March 31, 2020

March 2020 Reading Wrap Up

Goodbye March!
This month has been stressful. I had a hard time concentrating on anything. It took me all month to finish Station Eleven and I could not start anything new while reading it because my attention span has suffered thanks to CV19. I think my reviewing has suffered a bit through this as well but here's all my stats!


Books I Finished in March:



Chapter Books I Read Aloud:



Started but didn't finish (yet):



March Reviews:

Picture Books
How To Read A Book by Kwame Alexander
We Don't Eat Our Classmates by Ryan T. Higgins
How to Catch A Dinosaur by Adam Wallace
How to Catch A Dragon by Adam Wallace
The Bad Seed by Jory John
The Cool Bean by Jory John
Stick and Stone Beth Ferry
Tree Song by Tiffany Stone

Children's Nonfiction
Joan Procter, Dragon Doctor by Patricia Valdez
How to Make A Better World by Keilly Swift

NatGeo Readers: Susan B. Anthony by Kitson Jazyncka
StarWars: Be More Leia by Christian Blauvelt
Coral Reefs by Gail Gibbons

Other Fiction
Born A Crime: Stories From A South African Childhood by Trevor Noah
The Conference of the Birds by Ransom Riggs


Challenge Progress:

ABC Challenge
10/26
Read Q & S

Beat the Backlist / Tackle My TBR
+3
Warleggan
Station Eleven
Queen of the Sea

New Release Challenge
3/25

No new releases read this month.
PopSugar Reading Challenge
7/50

1001 Books to Read Before You Grow Up List
160/1001
7 in February
2 in March
Pinocchio
What Do People Do All Day?

MARCH MUSIC

I love music. Music heals.
I'm always on the lookout for something new and would like to keep track somewhere besides my bujo so here are my latest faves!

links to youtube

Gloria  by  The Midnight
Sunset  by  The Midnight
Phoenix  by  Rhye
Feel Your Weight  by  Rhye




Here's to hoping that April is not as bad as predicted.
Stay safe, my friends!
Happy reading!


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment