Monday, February 1, 2021

February 2021 TBR & Goals

 

Hello readers!

I'm posting this a little late but I've finally found a moment to blog and this seems like the best place to start.
Goals! Did I ever get around to talking about my new year goals? I didn't set many. Read 52 books or more. Read at least 30 chapter books to my daughter. Keep up with bookstagram (and our new kidstagram? kidbookstagram? kidlitstagram?) occasionally.   

January didn't turn out too well. Perhaps it was because I focused more on recording goals and challenges and setting up trackers in my bujo so I can hold myself accountable instead of reading much of anything.  I think I really needed a break, but I'm motivated and fitting in more and more reading time as I find my balance with... ugh... just everything. 

So here are the books I hope I can get around to reading this month:




What's on your February TBR?
Any new releases you're looking forward to?


No comments:

Post a Comment