Wednesday, June 30, 2021

June 2021 Reading Wrap Up & Challenge Progress

 Goodbye June! 

And good riddance! 
This month has been difficult, in many ways, 
and good in other ways,
but I'm glad it's over. 

I was in much more need of escape this month and read a lot to fill that need.
I also binge-watched Downton Abbey a lot this month, which is something I almost never do. I haven't had time or space to watch tv almost all year so it was kind of nice. 

It was also nice to finally have some rain, even if it is every day. 

Hopefully it was a better month for you all! 

Books I Read in June












Books Read To My Kiddo
+
Listened to:






Started but haven't finished:




CHALLENGE PROGRESS

ABC CHALLENGE

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

MAY: none
JUNE: no new letters


POPSUGAR READING CHALLENGE

MAY: +3
JUNE: +3

9. A Book With A Family Tree
The Cousins - Karen M. McManus
25. A Book That Was Published Anonymously
Go Ask Alice
27. A book about do-overs or second chances
The Midnight Library by Matt Haig



52 BOOKS CHALLENGE

MAY: +1
JUNE: +3

33. Featuring adoption:
The Home For Unwanted Girls
40. Found via Bookstagram
The Home For Unwanted Girls (through #bookstorians)
Later by Stephen King
The Haunting of Alma Fielding
43. A Character with a cat
The Midnight Library


NEW TO ME AUTHORS

Kate Summerscale
Marie Kondo
Joanna Goodman
AJ Tedesco
Chris Bohjalian
Philip Reeve 
Don Wood


READ AROUND THE WORLD

 I haven't been keeping very good track of this! 
Maybe next month! 


__________________________________

What was your favorite read of the month?



You can keep up with what we are reading at @LazyDayLit on Bookstagram! 


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment