Thursday, July 1, 2021

July 2021 TBR & Reading Goals

 Hello July!

It has been a rainy summer so far, which has given me a little extra time indoors to read, although we do still get out on regular hikes. It's mushroom season and we have been learning to ID our finds! 

I'm hoping for an awesome month with some new milestones, but we shall see! 

BOOKS I WANT TO READ IN JULY

My TBR pile is a bit BIG right now, and includes a few summer reads, some spooky stuff, and a whole lot of library loans. Of course, I won't be able to get to all of these and my reading moods change enough that I have a hard time choosing what to read and usually let deadlines dictate that, so this may be a little lot ambitious. 


For Review / Giveaway Wins





From my shelves




From the library:











What are you looking forward to most this month?
Happy Reading!


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment