Tuesday, November 30, 2021

LazyDayLit's November 2021 Reading Wrap Up

Goodbye November! 

My goal this month was to read more of the books I started but didn't get a chance to finish throughout the year, as well as to try to knock a few more ARCs off my TBR, but I eventually leaned more towards reading nonfiction. 

I feel like this month went way too quickly! 
We worked on homemade Christmas gifts, deep cleaned, and did lots of baking thanks to my cooking-obsessed Little One
but I also had some really tough days (at the end of a really tough year) and it has been so difficult to catch up here and even just on Instagram. I'm really feeling the time crunch and pressure lately but I'm not letting the lack of time dissuade me from continuing.
This is what I enjoy and I will probably keep it up forever! 

Happy reading! 



Book Reviews Shared on Lazy Day Literature in November:


Books Read in November:








Started but haven't finished:



Chapter Books read to my daughter:






CHALLENGE PROGRESS

ABC CHALLENGE

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U W X Y Z

AUG: 0
SEPT: +2 (K, N)
OCT: +1
NOV: 0



POPSUGAR READING CHALLENGE

AUG:
SEPT: +0
OCT: +0
NOV:



52 BOOKS CHALLENGE

AUG:
SEPT: +2
OCT: +1
NOV: 




NEW TO ME AUTHORS

Grady Hendrix
Jay Anson
Fido Nesti
Karen Kilgariff
Georgia Hardstock
Cassandra Peterson
Mark Manson


READ AROUND THE WORLD

[The Amityville Horror]
NH

[The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires]


[In the Night Wood] 
Yorkshire, England

[Stay Sexy & Don't Get Murdered]
Los Angeles


[Yours Cruelly, Elvira]



__________________________________

What was your favorite read of the month?



You can keep up with what we are reading at @LazyDayLit on Bookstagram! 


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment