Friday, December 31, 2021

LazyDayLit's December 2021 Reading Wrap Up

Goodbye December 
AND GOODBYE 2021!!! 

This has been... another year. 
I wish I could say it was better but at least I can say it wasn't worse.

I'm going to keep this short because ugggh I just want this year to be over. 
Here's hoping for a better year in 2022! 

Happy reading
&
Happy New Year! 






Books Read in December:






Chapter Books read to my daughter:







CHALLENGE PROGRESS

ABC CHALLENGE

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U W X Y Z

AUG: 0
SEPT: +2 (K, N)
OCT: +1
NOV: 0
DEC: 0



POPSUGAR READING CHALLENGE

AUG:
SEPT: +0
OCT: +0
NOV:
DEC:



52 BOOKS CHALLENGE

AUG:
SEPT: +2
OCT: +1
NOV: 
DEC:



NEW TO ME AUTHORS

Ivy Noelle Weir
Julia Quinn
Mark Manson


READ AROUND THE WORLD





__________________________________

What was your favorite read of the month?



You can keep up with what we are reading at @LazyDayLit on Bookstagram! 


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment