Saturday, January 1, 2022

LazyDayLit's 2022 Reading Goals & January TBR


 Happy New Year, readers!


I hope 2021 wasn't a complete train wreck for you all and that you read plenty of great books!
Now that it's over, I'm looking forward to all the new books that will be coming out this year as well as all the backlist books I plan to read! 


My 2022 Reading Goals

I've been enjoying simple goals lately and plan on keeping it simple again this year, with the usual reading challenges thrown in for fun. 

Books I hope to read:
52+ (at least 1 per week)

Genres:
I'd love to read more horror and historical fiction but also more nonfiction and more poetry! 

Formats:
I tend to borrow more than anything and don't see that changing but I'd love to listen to more audiobooks this year!

I also plan on continuing my goal of at least 1 graphic novel per month! 


MY JANUARY 2022 TBR














What are you looking forward to reading in January?


Follow what I'm reading on Goodreads or Storygraph
and let's be friends on Bookstagram!



Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment