Wednesday, June 1, 2022

LazyDayLit's JUNE 2022 TBR & Reading Goals

  Hello June! 



Here's what I might dig into this month!
Happy reading! 


For Review:

I was lucky enough to win The Cartographers from Goodreads as well as a copy of The Boy Who Met A Whale by Nizrana Farook over on Instagram and am really looking forward to both!
I also have a couple of newer MG reads to review for the publishers so these will all be my priorities for the month! 



Many thanks to William Morrow, Peachtree Publishing Company, Katherine Tegan Books, and Simon Schuster Book for Young Readers for the great new reads! 


Borrowed Books:







Libby Loans: 

These are only 2-week loans and I'm very likely to 'return' them for other readers if I can't get to them right away so this section is subject to change! 




What are you most looking forward to reading this month?




You can keep up with what I end up reading over on Bookstagram @LazyDayLit


Follow

2 comments:

  1. I love the book cover with the whale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Boy Who Met A Whale by Nizrana Farook!
      It's a beautiful book and story. The chapter header illustrations are fantastic as well!

      Delete