Tuesday, May 31, 2022

May 2022 Reading Wrap Up & Challenge Progress

Goodbye May!

Hello, readers! 

It's been a rather productive month for me. I feel like I've finally started to shake off the fog I've been in for the past few months and have been able to both read and review a little more regularly.
I have 14 new reviews up here on the blog this month, several scheduled reviews, and have read plenty of extra books over the holiday weekend for future posts! I listened to several audiobooks, on my own and with my little book bug, and worked my way through a little bit of my backlist pile so I can dig into my summer reads.

As for my reads, 
I finished 12 books in all, not including the chapter books I read to or listened to with my daughter, which was around 15 in all.
You can see what we read below and see my challenge progress below that! 


Books I Read in May:











Audiobooks Listened To:



Started But Haven't Finished:



Read to my kiddo:









...Plus a bunch more! Too many to keep up with! 


CHALLENGE PROGRESS






ABC CHALLENGE

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

17 / 26

JAN: +7
C, E, G, H, L, N, V

FEB: +5
A, B, M, P, R

MAR: +2
F, W

APR: +1
T

MAY: +2
O, S

Out of the Rain
Sleepwalk


BookRiot's READ HARDER Challenge

JAN: 1/24
FEB: 4/24
MAR: 4/24
APR: 4/24

MAY:

Book Written by a Disabled Author:
Brief Answers to the Big Questions by Stephen Hawking



The52BookClub Reading Challenge

11 / 52

JAN: +5
FEB: +3
MAR: +1
APR: +2

MAY: 

A nonfiction bestseller: 
Brief Answers to the Big Questions by Stephen Hawking

Chapters have titles: 
Sleepwalk by Dan Chaon


PopSugar Reading Challenge

Jan: 4 / 40
Feb: 7 / 40
Mar: +1 = 8/40
Apr: +0 = 8 / 40

May: 

A book about 'found family':
Sleepwalk by Dan Chaon

A different book by an author you read in 2021:
Out of the Rain by VC Andrews


NEW TO ME AUTHORS

MAY:
Peter Heller 
Alexandria Rogers
L.A. Meyer
Sylvia Douye
Stephen Hawking
Serena Blasco
Dan Chaon
Emiko Jean



And that's about it for stats!

Happy reading! 




Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment