Monday, May 6, 2013

April Wrap Up

I've been meaning to do this for a couple of days now but it kept slipping my mind. I watch a lot of booktubers that do these but I'm not very comfortable with talking to a camera yet so I'd rather do mine here. I had a pretty great reading month in April but mostly because I was babysitting and pretty confined indoors. I made sure to visit my library during National Library Appreciation Week to check out lots of books and thank my librarians for what they do and picked up a ton of young-adult and graphic novels in the process.

                            WHAT I READ IN APRIL                             
  
  1. James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl  
  2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  3. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
  4. Requiem by Lauren Oliver
  5. The Arrival by Shaun Tan
  6. Maus: Vol 1 by Art Spiegelman
  7. Maus: Vol 2 by Art Spiegelman
  8. The Prince Of Mist by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
  9. Howl's Moving Castle by Dianna Wynn Jones
  10. Free Four: Tobias Tells the Divergent Story by Veronica Roth 
  11. Hana (Delirium #1.5) by Lauren Oliver
  12. Raven (Delirium #2.5) by Lauren Oliver
  13. Annabel (Delirium #0.5) by Lauren Oliver    
  14. Harry Potter: The Prequel by J.K. Rowling
  15. Jellico Road by Melina Marchetta
  16. Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
  17. The New Hunger (Warm Bodies #0.5) by Isaac Marion
  18. Monster by Walter Dean Myers
  19. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
  20. Mouse Guard: Fall 1152 by David Petersen
  21. Mouse Guard: Winter 1152 by David Petersen
  22. Changeling by Delia Sherman
  23. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
 
 
TO BE READ: MAY 2013

This is not a set list. It's just a few books that I hope to get around to this month.
 
  • The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon
  • The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
  • Night by Elie Wiesel
  • The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho
  • The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan (and the two that come after it)
  • The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
  • and more or less
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment