Saturday, June 10, 2017

2017 COYER Summer Reading List Challenge


Stars June 17 and ends September 8th. 
If you want to participate, be sure to make a sign up post and link it here!
You can sign up as late as August 1st! 


I love this challenge because it lasts long enough that I can actually feel like I accomplished something no matter how little I read and also because there are no limitations on what you can read. Any book, any format.
Hopefully I can keep up with my reviews well enough to link them but I usually always forget to do that part so we will see. 

I'm not 100% sure which COYER I'm going to participate in. The 'Read Everything' one, or the Summer Reading List which has readathons. I'm just not sure if I can stick to the 'only ebooks this week', 'only physical books the next' rules. 

I did make a shelf on Goodreads as well as a list on ListChallenges if you'd like to see what I'm hoping to read during this challenge!


1. The Color Purple by Alice Walker
2. The Dinner by Herman Koch
3. Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
4. IT by Stephen King  (audiobook) (On Hold)
5. The Gunslinger by Stephen King
6. The Forgotten Beasts of Eld by Patricia A. McKillip
7. Age of Swords by Michael J. Sullivan 
8. Air Awakens by Elise Kova
9. Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller
10. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
11. The Eye of the North by Sinead O'Hart
12. The Princess of the Page by Christina Farley 
13. Jorie and the Gold Key by A.H. Richardson
14. The Dragon of the Month by Iain Reading 
15. At the Back of the North Wind by George MacDonald
16. The Vile Village by Lemony Snicket
17. The Austere Academy by Lemony Snicket
18. The Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket
19. Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
20. And I Darken by Kiersten White
21. Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon (On Hold)
22. The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden (audiobook) 
23. The War That Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley (audiobook) 
24. A Gathering of Ravens by Scott Oden
25. 1984 by George Orwell
26. Red Rising by Pierce Brown
27. The Darkest Minds by Alexander Bracken
28. A Promise of Fire by Amanda Boucher
29. The Wishing World by Todd Fahnestock
30. The Boy On The Bridge by M.R. Carey

And because we can add 5 more books to our list if we finish 5 books
(Getting ahead of myself a little bit but...)

31. The Dragon's of Nova by Elise Kova
32. The Emerald Circus by Jane Yolen
33. Dealing With Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
34. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas 
35. The Ice Dragon by George R.R. Martin

Are you participating in this challenge? Good luck if you are! 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge! I'm just doing the regular COYER but I'm tempted to do the summer readathon thing, but I know with summer I need to keep it flexible. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't been doing the best with readathons lately and I have a busy week coming up so we'll see how it goes. Good luck with COYER! :)

      Delete