Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Finds/Freebie Friday #9


Friday Finds is a blog meme hosted over at Should Be Reading that highlights the books you found and added to your To Be Read list, whether you found them online or in a bookstore and etc. They are not necessarily books that you purchased!

[My to-read list on Goodreads is over 1000. It grows drastically way too often.]
 
Here are the books I'm showcasing for this week!
 
KINDLE FREEBIES
 
 
FREE AUDIOBOOK
 
 
at
(Must have Overdrive Media Console which you can also download from the site)
 
______________________
 
Last Week's Freebies
______________________


 
What did you add to your TBR list this week?

4 comments:

  1. You've found a lot this week, my wish list is getting out of control as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look awesome! Happy reading. Here is my FF http://cynthia2729.wordpress.com/2013/07/19/friday-finds-july-19/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My poor TBR list is getting bigger and bigger every week! Thanks for the awesome finds! :D

    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings
    Friday Finds
    Follow & Feature

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking to Audiosync. I love getting free audiobooks! That's so awesome! I downloaded Grave Mercy and Hamlet!
    I'm also interested in Panic, Wake and Prince of Thorns.

    ReplyDelete