Saturday, July 27, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #13

 
 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review. 


THRIFT STORE FINDS

 

 

 
A Prayer For Owen Meany by John Irving

FOR REVIEW
(NetGalley)

 
(I just finished the audiobook of The Raven Boys earlier this week so I'm excited to read this!)


FREE AUDIOBOOK

 
 
__________________
 
What did you add to your shelves this week?
Have you read any of these?

5 comments:

  1. The Bluest Eye is. so. goood! It broke my heart at least million times. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody's Princess was one of my favorite books when I was younger, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice assortment of books. I hope you enjoy them all. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for The Dream Thieves! I can't wait to start that one.
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dream Theives is going to be awesome. Come visit me as well. You had a great week. Come check out mine. I just got back from AC. Following you via bloglovin.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete