Saturday, July 20, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #12

 
 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review. 


IN MY MAILBOX


The Obsidian Blade (The Klaatu Diskos #1) by Pete Hautman
(I'd have taken a picture like usual, but this book came so mangled that it looked like a rolled-up newspaper that had gotten squashed beneath a ton of bricks. I have it under the weight of about a hundred other books hoping that it will straighten it out a little.)
Many thanks to Oops! I Read A Book Again for the chance to read this!

WON

 
Many thanks to the author and to Kelly at Diva In Pyjamas

FOR REVIEW
(from LibraryThing)


Metal and Flesh (Rohvim #1) by Siesta Luista

FROM THE LIBRARY

 
 (I had Grave Mercy on hold at the library for a long time and it finally came in a couple of days before the free audiobook (below) so I guess now I can read along with the audiobook.)

FREE AUDIOBOOK

 
 

KINDLE FREEBIES
(These are freebies that I downloaded when they were free [but may no longer be] or after posting my Freebie Friday post. Be sure to check out my FREEBIE FRIDAY post for more Kindle freebies.)


 
___________________
 
 
What did you add to your shelves this week?

10 comments:

  1. I have Grave Mercy as well on my bookshelf! I think I'm going to add it to my August TBR list. :) Thanks for stopping by earlier at my blog! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to continue with reading the Nicholas Flamel series. Great haul :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't really care for Grave Mercy all that much, but looks like you had a great stash of books in your haul this week. Come visit me here as well:

    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have both Grave Mercy and The Archived on my TBR pile. Have heard really wonderful things about both of them. Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! You have a few in there that I have on my TBR list.

    Happy Reading!
    Joann @ Paperback Lass

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Obsidian Blade really good. Grave Mercy is amazing. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Grave Mercy. I got the audio book this week to and can't wait to listen to it. Please come see what I added to my stacks at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The obsidian blade looks really good. Thanks for stopping by my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul! Grave Mercy was such a great book. It's nice that you also got the book in addition to the audio book... I find that if I only listen, sometimes I'll zone out. Thanks for stopping by at my blog! :)

    Emz @ Icy Cold Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul! Thanks for sharing the freebies! The Obsidian Blade looks really good. Hope the book flattens out. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete