Saturday, July 6, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #10

 
 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review. 


IN MY MAILBOX


 
Signed Hardcover
Many thanks to A. Satoorian from A Reading Nurse
(This will be my first foray into Contemporary Romance in a long time.)
 
 
 
(Devices of War Trilogy Book #1)
Signed paperback with awesome bookmark!
Many thanks to the author, Frankie Blooding!
(I really can't wait to read this!)

 
FOR REVIEW
NetGalley
 
 
The Forgotten Realms: The Sundering
 
(I'm a big fan of R.A. Salvatore so it's really awesome that I was chosen to read these!)
 

11 comments:

  1. I know right. I got ask to for The Forgotten Realms as well. I loved R.A. Salvatore as a kid, so looking forward to reading them as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nantucket Blue looks great, I love that cover! I hope you like your new books. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my STS! Nantucket Blues looks fab, enjoy! New Bloglovin' follower by the way =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nantucket Blues looks fab! Hope that you enjoy it and your other books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow a signed copy of Nantucket Blue! That's awesome! I haven't actually read it, but it seems awesome :)
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty signed books! And then another two books with awesome covers. I haven't read any of them but I hope you enjoy them. They look good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love signed books! They literally make my year. You have some great looking books there have fun!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grats on your signed copy of Nantucket Blue! :D
    I still haven't read it yet, but I've heard plenty of awesome things about it.
    Enjoy all your books & thanks for stopping by my STS! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh loved signed pretties! I have had Nantucket Blue on my TBR list I hear it's really good! Great haul!

    Giselle @ Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love signed books! They are the best! I've heard some good things about Nantucket Blue!! Hope you enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fall of Sky City sounds interesting! I hope you like it. Happy Reading!
    Here is my STS.

    ReplyDelete