Saturday, February 4, 2017

February 2017 Most Anticipated New Releases


I'm rather late with sharing my most anticipated releases of 2017 but better late than never. 
Here are the February releases I can't wait to read. 
February 7th


Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones - (Young Adult) This is a retelling of the poem, 'The Goblin Market' by Christina Rossetti and is full of magic, romance, and the Goblin King. (My Review)
The House of Months and Years by Emma Trevayne - (Middle Grade) This one has been on my radar for a while. An ancient house full of nooks and crannies and bogeyman that haunts and hunts the MC. Sounds like something I would have loved as a kid and I'm still a kid at heart.
The Castle in the Mist by Amy Ephron - (Middle Grade) A hidden castle, an ominous warning, and a MC that has to fight for herself and her family. I have a thing for castles so of course I want to read this.
Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman - (Adult) Gaiman is one of my all-time favorite authors and I am very interested in Norse mythology right now so I can't wait to read this!

February 21st


A Conjuring of Light by VE Schwab - This is my most anticipated release of the year. This series is amazing! I adored the first two books. I'm very excited to see what will become of Kell, Lila, Rhy, and Red London. 
The Dragon's Price by Bethany Wiggins - This sounds like an amazing fantasy with DRAGONS and a little romance. 

February 28, 2017


Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller - Pirates, adventure, and a little magic? I'm all in! 
The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas - Because not only do we need more diverse reads but we also need to read them. Plus this has been optioned by Fox 2000 to be adapted into a movie! 


What February new releases are you most looking forward to?

2 comments:

  1. SO Excited for Conjuring of Light! YAY! I'm also VERY curious about Wintersong and Norse Mythology. I've seen Wintersong everywhere but haven't paid much attention --- I didn't realize it was a retelling of the poem! And Norse Mythology is just awesome :D I'm also pretty anxious for Daughter of the Pirate King --- it looks pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to be sad that Shades of Magic is over but I can't wait to read it! :)

      Delete