Saturday, February 25, 2017

March 2017 Most Anticipated Releases


Another great month full of great new books! Here are a few that I'm really looking forward to! 

March 7th


The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco - (Young Adult) This one is about a girl who accidentally raises her brother from the dead! 

March 14th


Hunted by Meagan Spooner - (Young Adult) This sounds like a fantastic Beauty and the Beast retelling! 

March 21st


Shadow Run by AdriAnne Strickland & Michael Miller - (Young Adult) This science fiction novel is marketed as Firefly meets Dune. That sounds awesome and I definitely need more science fiction to read.

March 28th


Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves - (Young Adult) fantasy
The Gauntlet by Karuna Riazi - (Middle Grade) An action-packed steampunk version of Jumanji
Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor - (Young Adult) This one has been hyped up a lot for the past year, I'm guessing because everyone loved this author's other books but I haven't read them yet. I have a sample copy of this somewhere so I'm going to go dig it up and read it to see if I really am interested.

What March releases are you looking forward to?

1 comment:

  1. Bone Witch has amazing cover, and I love the sound of Shadow Run too.

    ReplyDelete