Wednesday, February 22, 2017

I Can't Wait For... Daughter of the Pirate King!


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Tressa @ Wishful Endings and spotlights the books we are excited about and have yet to read. This meme is based on Waiting on Wednesday which is hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. 

I can't wait for Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller


Expected Publication: February 28, 2017
by Feiwel & Friends
Goodreads

Goodreads Synopsis:
A 17-year-old pirate captain intentionally allows herself to get captured by enemy pirates in this thrilling YA adventure. 

Debut author Tricia Levenseller blends action, adventure, romance, and a little bit of magic into a thrilling YA pirate tale. 

Why I Can't Wait For It: 
It's been a while since I've read any pirate fiction (besides the little bit added to 'The Assassin's Blade' by Sarah J. Maas and 'A Gathering of Shadows' by VE Schwab) so I'm really hoping that this is amazing! I honestly want something epic like The Pirates of the Caribbean but anything with pirate ships and open-sea adventures will do! 

What can't you wait for?

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adored this book, it's definitely the swashbuckling adventure that you're looking for ;D I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to read this one for the same reasons! Greta pick!

    ReplyDelete