Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sunday Post #52 - Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things you received, share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead, and more.

I hope you all had a lovely week!
Mine was just fine thanks to chocolate. I've probably eaten a bit too much but I can't help it. My husband loaded me up on the good stuff like I asked instead of the stale stuff that comes in a heart-shaped box. I also received a hibiscus plant (I very much dislike being given cut flowers because they die.) I've already had three flowers bloom since then!
It was beautiful out earlier this week so I did lots of gardening, but the past few days have been wet and cold. At least we seem to be avoiding all the sickness going around down here so far. 


New To My Shelves

What You Might Have Missed
I didn't get much blogging done this week thanks to the holiday and a birthday celebration but I was able to get 2 reviews up (I'm still so behind!). I finally shared my gushy fangirl review of Outlander by Diana Gabaldon as well as my review for my most recent middle-grade read, Jorie and the Magic Stones by A.H. Richardson

   

Books I Finished This Week

Currently Reading

It's starting to become a habit that I finish my book on Saturday and may or may not be reading anything while I type up my Sunday Post, which is currently the case, but I do plan on starting these asap. 

Currently Watching
Outlander (Season 1)
I've been kind of literally dying to watch this since I finished the book and my husband surprised me with it this week. I'm really loving it so far and the soundtrack is amazing (but I already knew that because I downloaded it as background music to listen to while I read the book.) 

What I'm Listening To
I've been a bit obsessed with this song this week. 
BROKEN X VASSH - LET ME TAKE

Have a wonderful week! 

6 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I loved Caraval! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there ever such a thing as too much chocolate? Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of good reads this week. The Dragon Of The Month Club was fun. I need to do a review for it. I like flowering plants too. You get blooms over and over to enjoy:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever the hunted is one I kinda want to read but I'm just not sure. I'll have to check your review. I like the sound of it but have seen some good reviews and a few so-so ones.

    Love that cover of Prisoner of Ice and Snow.

    Cool song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate makes everything better. Sounds like you got some awesome presents for valentine's day. I have Dragon of the Month Club on my to-read list as well! It sounds like it will be a fun read! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for chocolates, holidays and birthday celebrations. I hope this week is a good one as well.

    ReplyDelete