Sunday, February 12, 2017

The Sunday Post #51 - Uneventful... For Now

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things you received, share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead, and more.

The weeks are starting to blur together. Nothing new around here.
It's been on and off warm and chilly with some rain thrown in.
I'm just trying to get some reading in when I can.


NEW TO MY SHELVES

I found a signed copy of UnWholly by Neal Shusterman at the thrift store for 50cents! I own the first book but haven't read it yet.

WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
I finally got around to gathering all of my challenges for 2017 to better keep track throughout the year.
I also finished up that Book-to-Movies Adaptation Master List that I try to keep up with every year. 

I signed up for the Take Control TBR Challenge, reviewed Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (the book), and posted a Book Blast & Giveaway for Returned by Kimberley Griffiths Little.

I'm hoping to have a few reviews up this week.

BOOKS I FINISHED THIS WEEK

CURRENTLY READING

I've only just started these. I'm taking a break from The Bone Witch because I'm having a hard time getting into it.

CURRENTLY WATCHING
I'm finishing up Season 2 of Reign. There are 3 seasons in total on Netflix so that might keep me busy for another week or so.
After that, if I'm still on my historical fiction kick, I might try Borgia or The Tudors.
If you have any other hist. fic suggestions, please let me know! 


Have a great week! Hopefully more eventful than mine has been.

3 comments:

  1. My sister really enjoyed The Crown, if you haven't already watched it! :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cover for Castle in the Mist. And I'm thinking seriously of Ever the Hunted too, I've seen some reviews but not sure yet. Hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you loved Gemina and Ever the Hunted, and I hope you like your new books :D Great post!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete