Sunday, February 5, 2017

The Sunday Post #50 - A Simple Week

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things you received, share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead, and more.

It has been an okay sort of week. To be honest, I can't even remember anything happening. The weather has been nice. My veggie garden is doing great.
We did get a visit from my mom yesterday which was nice. She brought the little lovebug a rocking horse because this kid adores horses (she calls them 'neighs'). We've been working on the alphabet and she's great at repeating them but we need to work on recognition.
Perhaps next week will be a bit more interesting. :)


What You Might Have Missed
I posted my January Wrap Up and my February TBR (with a poll!). I missed the Top Ten this week but I did post my Most Anticipated February Releases. I also reviewed Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones which comes out on the 7th.

Look forward to my review of the screenplay of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I've also been working extra hard on that 'Books to Movies Masterlist' and should have it up this week.

Books I Finished This Week

What I'm Currently Reading

I should be finished with Gemina today but The Bone Witch is taking me a while even though the story is intriguing. 

What I'm Watching

This is actually really good (despite the teen drama YA aspect of it). I love historical fiction and this is about Mary Queen of Scots. They took a lot of liberties to build up the plot for multiple seasons but I'm really enjoying it. 

I hope you all have an amazing week! :)

5 comments:

  1. How old is your little one? I work with kids who are 2 they are so adprable. I love the cover of bone witch. Hope you have a great.

    Megan @reading away the days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wintersong was very good. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have The Bone Witch lined up for sometime in the next few weeks, I'm excited to see how it goes.
    How cute that your daughter calls horses 'neighs' <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I hope you enjoy The Bone Witch, and especially Gemina--I loved that book :) Great post!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to laugh at your 'not sure what I've done' comment cos I felt the same this week. I'd caught up with a couple of friends on Fri & Sat nights so I included that but couldn't really remember what else I'd done (other than buy some plants!).

    ReplyDelete