Thursday, February 9, 2017

Take Control TBR Challenge 2017


The March 2017 Take Control TBR Challenge is hosted by Kim @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer

The fifth annual Take Control TBR Challenge is right around the corner! This is a month long challenge that urges you to read more books from your to-be-read pile (or in my case, shelves) whether it be physical, ebook, or audiobook. All books count as long as they were published before March 1, 2017 and have over 100 pages. Other rules and sign up links can be found here.

#TakeControlTBR

Events:
~ Twitter Party - March 15th @ 7pm (CST)
~24 Hour TBR Read-a-thon - Saturday, March 18th (don't forget to sign up in February!)

At this time I am in no way sure what I will be reading in March but one of my main goals for this year is to read more of my own books and I have a shelf (actually a few) dedicated to books I hope to get to this year. I'll share a few of them here now and will come back to change them as we get closer to March. 


Will you be participating? You can sign up here!

4 comments:

  1. The Passage and Into the Dim are two I've thought about. Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been meaning to get to them for over a year!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I've been looking forward to it. Hopefully I can keep a steady reading pace to make it count! :)

      Delete