Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday - Summer TBR



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and continued by That Artsy Girl in 2018. 


Books On My Summer TBR

I'm a big mood reader when I can concentrate on reading but everything has been up in the air lately so don't hold me to this TBR.


White Fragility: Why It's So Hard For White People to Talk About Racism  by  Robin Diangelo

{White Fragility was on my original TBR for this year and I'm shaking myself for not reading it sooner. It's almost impossible to get from the library right now. I just purchased an ecopy of Me and White Supremacy though.}


Squirm  by  Carl Hiaasen
Scat  by  Carl Hiaasen

{I'm slowly working my way through Hiaasen's MG/YA novels and really want to read these this summer. These are set in Florida so I'll get to experience my adventures from home now that we are in the second wave of Covid19.}


Elysium Girls  by  Kate Pentecost
Crown of Coral and Pearl  by  Mara Rutherford

{These are both books I've won in giveaways and would like to get them read and reviewed soon!}



The Boneless Mercies  by  April Genevieve Tucholke
Seven Endless Forests  by  April Genevieve Tucholke

{I usually crave fantasy & adventure during the summer and might dig into these if I get the time.}



Firefly Lane  by  Kristin Hannah
Night Road  by  Kristin Hannah

{I read The Nightingale and The Great Alone last year and enjoyed them so much that I've been planning to read more ever since and have these on my shelves.}


What's on your summer TBR?
I'd love to know!
Feel free to link to your TTT in the comments!

Follow

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice picks! I still need to read Crown of Coral and Pearl! I hope you get to read all of these this summer and love them!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved THE NIGHTINGALE and THE GREAT ALONE. I've read a couple of Hannah's others, but not the ones you mentioned. I'll be interested to see what you think of them.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. Carl Hiaasen's books seem pretty popular these days.
    Here's my TTT list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. White Fragility was a great book.

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete