Saturday, July 31, 2021

July Reading Wrapup & Challenge Progress

 Goodbye July! 

I had another good reading month and I also somehow fit in a lot more review posts for once! I've been struggling with all the schedule changes so far this year but sort of feel like I'm getting back into my groove. Finally. 
BUT... school starts in another week or two so I'll be extra busy again in no time at all. Sigh.


Books I Read in July






Started but haven't finished:




Books Read To My Kiddo
+
Listened to:




CHALLENGE PROGRESS

ABC CHALLENGE

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

JUNE: none
JULY: 

P - The Poison Thread & Petrified Women


POPSUGAR READING CHALLENGE

JUNE: +3
JULY:  +0


52 BOOKS CHALLENGE

JUNE: +3
JULY: +1

A book you'd rate 5 stars:
The Poison Thread


NEW TO ME AUTHORS

Jennifer Mathieu
Joy McCullough
Chris Bohjalian
Jeremy Ray


READ AROUND THE WORLD

 [The Poison Thread]
London, England

[Moxie]
Small town, Texas

[The Invisible Life of Addie Larue]
France
England
New York City 

(Gone to the Woods)
Chicago
_____ (mountainous state)
Manila, Philippines

[Hour of the Witch]
Boston, Massachusetts




__________________________________

What was your favorite read of the month?



You can keep up with what we are reading at @LazyDayLit on Bookstagram! 


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment