Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Finds #19


Friday Finds is a blog meme hosted over at Should Be Reading that highlights the books you found and added to your To Be Read list, whether you found them online or in a bookstore and etc. They are not necessarily books that you purchased!

Here are the books I'm showcasing for this week!


(Becca over at Be Awesome, Be A Book Nut raved about this book a couple of weeks ago. It's a retelling of Beauty and the Beast)

(I'm not sure if this was a book before the movie or if it's a book made for the movie, but either way, I will try to read it before I watch the film)

(This is one of those books that I am amazed to not have heard of before. I came across it on one of Sanne's (BooksandQuills) videos on youtube and now I can't rest until I own it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment