Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Finds #20


Friday Finds is a blog meme hosted over at Should Be Reading that highlights the books you found and added to your To Be Read list, whether you found them online or in a bookstore and etc. They are not necessarily books that you purchased!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm not a big fan or supporter of the day and I'd much rather my fiancé buy me a plant (with roots!) than flowers that are going to die in less than a week. I'm really hoping for a book this year, though, to be honest.

Here are some romantic (or erotic) novels that I have added to my to-read list recently.
Disclaimer: I really don't read many romance books unless it's historical and I'm in the mood for something a little more emotional than adventurous, which is rare. I am so very fond of adventure stories.








-------------

Have you read any of these? Would you recommend them to someone who doesn't read romance or erotica very often? Is there another 'love story' that you would recommend? I'd love to know. I plan on reading out of my comfort zone more this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment