Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuedsay #21


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's TTT is a REWIND! (Pick from previous topics that you want to do again or may have missed)

BOOKS I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T READ YET

1984 by George Orwell

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley 

The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

Night by Elie Wiesel

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho 

The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss 

A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett

North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell

The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any of these book either! Even tough I really want to they just keep getting shoved down my TBR pile.
    Here's my TTT on kickass heroines: Rimsha@Ramblings of a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete