Monday, September 1, 2014

I'm Participating in the 'Tackle Your TBR' Read-a-thon!!!



Read-a-thons are the best motivation for tackling my TBR pile and what better way to do it than with the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon hosted by Wishful Endings!!! 

This read-a-thon will start Monday, September 8th and end on Saturday, September 20th! 

That's nearly 2 weeks! I've only ever participated in the week long Bout of Books read-a-thons so there's no telling how this read-a-thon will go for me. I probably won't be super dedicated with elaborate goals but I will have some goals along the lines of 'read 5+ books' or 'read 1000+ pages'. I'll make a separate and more specific goal post closer to start of the read-a-thon once I've figured out what I might want to read. 


Need some motivation to tackle that TBR pile and want to participate, too?
SIGN UP HERE. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating! I hope you get a lot read and have a great start today!! :)

    ReplyDelete