Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Finds/Friday Freebies #5

Friday Finds is a blog meme hosted over at Should Be Reading that highlights the books you found and added to your To Be Read list, whether you found them online or in a bookstore and etc. They are not necessarily books that you purchased!

[My to-read list on Goodreads is over 900 currently so I've probably already added everything and just might be able to keep these lists to a minimum.]
 
Here are the books I'm showcasing for this week!


Insomnia by J.R. Johansson
The Lost Kingdom by Matthew J. Kirby
Atlantis Rising by T.A. Barron
Scorched by Mari Mancusi
The Iron Tree by Cecilia Dart-Thornton
 
 
KINDLE FREEBIES

Heiress of Lies by Cege Smith {Amazon}
Alizel's Song by Bill Pottle {Amazon}
______________________
 
______________________
 
 
What did you add to your TBR list this week?

4 comments:

  1. Interesting choice of books, you have here... My Friday Finds post is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting variety of books. I will have to look into some of these. Thank you for sharing the freebies.
    My Friday Finds...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool freebies. Thanks. And thanks for visiting my site earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just added Insomnia to my TBR list. And awesome freebies! I downloaded Heiress of Lies three days ago but haven't started it yet. :)

    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings
    Friday Finds

    ReplyDelete