Thursday, June 13, 2013

The End of GFC



It has been announced that GFC (Google Friend Connect) will no longer be available after July 1st 2013. Most of you have heard the news already and have assimilated over to Bloglovin'.
If not, you can easily import the blogs you are following with GFC into your Bloglovin account.
 

You can read more about Bloglovin' and importing blogs here:
Bloglovin as Google Friend Connect Replacement / Alternative
 
Bloglovin' is a user friendly site and the process of importing the blogs you follow via GFC is as quick as clicking a button or two. It's easier than going through all of your favorite blogs and adding them manually.

You cannot import your followers, though. That is up to the follower!
So, if you are a follower, be sure to join Bloglovin' and import all the blogs you follow so you don't miss everyone's posts and giveaways!
 
I'd very much appreciate it if my followers continued to follow me through Bloglovin'!
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Great post! It would be a shame if you would lose all the blogs you're following. Already following you via Bloglovin:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. There were a lot of blogs that I already followed on Bloglovin' but if a particular blog didn't have a Bloglovin' button then I probably would have forgotten about them and not seen any recent posts, so I love that they have an 'import' option. Thank you so much for continuing to follow! :)

      Delete
  2. I swear, GFC behind shut down is such a nightmare. Fortunately though, Bloglovin' is a worth substitute :) I've followed you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following! I like GFC because it is convenient but I really like the Bloglovin' layout so it's a nice transition. :)

      Delete