Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WWW Wednesday #4



 Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading
 
 
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
___________________________________________
 
What are you currently reading?
The Curse of the Wendigo by Rick Yancey
 

What did you recently finish reading?
The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey
 

What do you think you'll read next?
The Warlock by Michael Scott
(The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel #5)
 
__________________________________________
 
 
What are you reading?



3 comments:

  1. Wow, all these books look great! Hope you enjoy, here's my WWW http://wp.me/p32hC2-dw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your books look fabulous! I must continue with the Nicholas Flamel series. I really liked the first few.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read the first few years ago and don't quite remember everything but I need to finish the series! Now I'm just waiting on the last book to come in. :)

      Delete