Saturday, June 8, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #6



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review. 
 
THRIFT STORE HAUL
Cart and Cwidder by Diana Wynne Jones
Blood of Elves by Adrezey Sapkowski
A Prince in Camelot by Courtway Jones
The Moon and the Face by Patricia A. McKillip
Lost in a Good Book by Jasper Fforde
Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
Hoot by Carl Hiaasen
 

R.A. Salvatore's
 
 
 
R.A. Salvatore's 'The Dark Elf Trilogy'
 
R.A. Salvatore's 'The Cleric Quintet'
 
R.A. Salvatore's 'The Crimson Shadow' Trilogy
 
[I got ALL of the above books for $7]
 
BORROWED FROM LIBRARY
I'm actually on a Borrowing Ban but I had this one on hold.

Fairy Tales from the Brothers Grimm: A New English Version by Phillip Pullman
 

FOR REVIEW
via LibraryThing


The Godling Chronicles
The Sword of Truth  (#1) by Brian D. Anderson
Of Gods and Elves (#2) by Brian D. Anderson
The Shadows of Gods (#3) by Brian D. Anderson
 
 
KINDLE FREEBIES

Blood Singers by Tamara Rose Blodgett
Entangled by Nikki Jefford
The Mists on Bronte Moor by Aviva Orr
Legend of the Chosen (Destiny's Kingdom #1) by Jennifer Selzer

[Also check out my Friday Finds/Friday Freebies post]





10 comments:

  1. Great haul! Have fun reading:)

    My StS:
    http://www.evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me, I followed you back:)

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of many of these books, but they look brilliant. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The R.A. Salvatore books are fantasy filled with dark elves, halflings, barbarians, etc and are pretty good from what I've read so far. :)

      Delete
  3. So many books!!! I love Fantasy too and can't get enough but I haven't read most of these. I'll have to check them out! Enjoy them all!!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an amazing haul of books! I remember reading the R A Salvatore books a few years ago and liking them so not sure why I stopped! Enjoy your new books and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thrift stores are awesome!! so great that you found series books. happy reading :D

    hope you can stop by my StS post

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool haul. Happy reading :)

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-42.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy all your Kindle freebies! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Sugar & Snark's STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an impressive haul! I love thrift store hauls! I tend to overdo it on those trips myself. :) I'm very interested in that Neil Gaiman book...of course, his books are always intriguing. :P

    ReplyDelete