Saturday, June 22, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #8

 
 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review. 
 
 This week wasn't that great but I'm currently waiting on a couple of books coming in the mail.

THRIFT STORE FINDS
only one this time

 
Black Horses for the King by Anne McCaffrey 
 
FREEBIES
 


 
Last week's Stacking the Shelves
______________________________________

Feel free to leave a link to your STS so I can check them out! :)
 


10 comments:

  1. New follower via bloglovin. I love Harry Potter, who doesn't. You have such a nice haul this week. Come visit me too.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so much! I'm excited to read these fanfics because Harry Potter withdrawal kicks in every now and then and I end up reading the books again (I can't even count how many times I've read them anymore) or watching the films. I'm so glad to have found something new. :)

      Delete
  2. There's James Potter books!?! I'm going to have to check those out! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you enjoy. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Harry Potter! One of my favorite series!!

    Happy reading!

    arlene
    WinterHaven Books
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhh thrift store deals and freebies are the best! James Potter series sounds interesting. Enjoy!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Oh, that James Potter series sounds awesome:)

    My StS:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/stacking-shelves-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul. Happy reading :)

    new twitter follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-44.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will have to read the James Potter books one day. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions .

    ReplyDelete