Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WWW Wednesday #2



 Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading
 
 
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
___________________________________________

What are you currently reading?
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
 
What did you recently finish reading?
The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens
 
What do you think you'll read next?
The Bridge of Dead Things by Michael Gallagher

What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!



3 comments:

  1. Ohh falling kingdoms sounds good I hadn't heard of the others before the cover of the bridge of dead things is intriguing.
    new GFC follower.
    Here's my WWW post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Falling Kingdoms a couple of months ago and was so excited to read it, but I got sidetracked by other books. Must get to it :-)
    My WWW: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
    Cheers
    Gwynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love the cover on Falling Kingdoms

    http://cynthia2729.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/www-wednesdays-june-5/

    ReplyDelete