Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WWW Wednesday #5



 Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading
 
 
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
___________________________________________
 
What are you currently reading?
 
What did you recently finish reading?
The Curse of the Wendigo (The Monstrumologist #2) by Rick Yancey
 
(It's been a slow couple of weeks for me.)
 
What do you think you'll read next?
___________________________________________
 
What are you reading?



1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with ALL of those covers. Wow. I haven't read any of them, either, though I know all of those authors are quite famous. =)
    I hope you enjoy!
    Here's my WWW Wednesdays Post
    Megan @ Love, Literature, Art, and Reason

    ReplyDelete