Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Kid Lit Blog Hop - March 2016


The Kid Lit Blog Hop was created to  share our love for children's literature and is hosted by Naila @ ReadingAuthors.
-----------
This will be my second time participating in this hop and I'm really enjoying everyone else's posts! 

It's been a pretty good month so far for me. I'm currently participating in the Take Control of Your TBR Pile challenge which has given me the motivation to read a few books that have been sitting on my shelf for too long and I'm making a point to read a children's book between every bigger adult read. I'm also working my way through the '1001 Children's Books to Read Before You Grow Up' list so I'm reading lots of picture books and some classic chapter books for that.

Here are all the picture books, children's books, and middle-grade reviews I have posted since the last hop! 

Picture Book Reviews


'Chu's Day', 'Chu's First Day of School', and 'Chu's Day at the Beach' by Neil Gaiman and Adam Rex


Rosie the Raven by Helga Bansch 
&
Harry and Walter by Kathy Stinson


Bear Sees Colors by Karma Wilson
&
Oliver Finds His Way by Phyllis Root


Mr. Postmouse's Rounds by Marianne Dubuc
(Review)

Beyond the Pond by Joseph Kuefler

Children's Chapter Book Reviews


The Mouse and the Motorcycle by Beverly Cleary

The Great Gilly Hopkins by Katherine Paterson

Middle-Grade Book Reviews


City of Thirst (The Map to Everywhere #2) by Carrie Ryan & John Parke Davis
(Review)

---------

Anybody else reading their way through the '1001 Children's Books to Read Before You Grow Up' list? 

2 comments:

  1. What a great set up books. I could get lost on your site reading all the reviews. I love the sound of that list of kids books to read before you grow up. I need to find a copy of it. Stopping by from the kid lit blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like this list because it goes by age groups but it does seem to be missing a couple of books from it. I also love the list on listchallenges because I can mark off what I've already read!

      Delete