Thursday, October 31, 2019

LazyDayLit's October 2019 Reading Wrap Up

Farewell October.
You shall be missed.

This past month has been filled with lots of arts & crafts with my Little Monster for Halloween, fun community festivals and trick-or-treating, and I even went last-minute camping twice and got to see a sunrise on the beach!
It's been a great reading month as well. I read 11 books in all. 8 of my own and 3 of my daughter's. I started my spooky TBR early this year and ended up reading so many great horror stories! Some ghosts, some witches, and some super spooky magical beings. The only one I didn't really get to was IT. I'm still not ready to bother with that no matter how many times I tell myself to read it.

The books I read and finished in September:


Chapter Books I Read to My Daughter: 

Started but haven't finished yet:
I somehow lost my copy of The October Country after reading the first two stories on a camping trip so I'll have to wait til I purchase a new copy to finish that one. The other two I am already working on.

Book Reviews I Shared This Month:
I usually share ALL of my reviews here but I didn't have time to whip up that portion of this wrap up so perhaps I will come back to it at a later date!

I hope those of you that celebrated had a wonderful and safe Halloween!
Happy reading!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment