Tuesday, October 1, 2019

LazyDayLit's Spooky October 2019 TBR List + Recommendations!

Who else is extra excited about October?!


I haven't bothered with TBRs much this year other than the 100 book tbr list I made at the beginning of the year and I don't read seasonally for any other time of the year but it is OCTOBER and that warrants a special SPOOKY TBR list!

I started my spooky / autumn reads in September this year so I could get more horror read since it's one of my favorite genres. 

Anyway, here's all the books I'm really hoping to get to this month! 



I'm going to join in on Jackie's IT Read-a-long as motivation and a guideline to finally finish IT by Stephen King and plan on reading Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand along with the Ladies of Horror Fiction Goodreads group! 


My library loans


Children's / Middle Grade Reads

More from my shelves in case I finish the above


Looking for more spooky reads?
Here are some of my favorites that I would reread every year if only I had more time!



Let me know if you've read any of these or what spooky books you're really hoping to read in October!

Happy reading!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment